A quick reminder about the email sent on 12/19 regarding recommendations for break:
On Mon, Dec 19, 2016 at 7:42 AM, HelpDesk at DePauw <firstname.lastname@example.org>
wrote:Good morning, everyone!Before leaving for the holiday break, please remember to turn off and unplug all computers, printers and other electronic equipment.
For faculty and staff members wishing to forward calls to your cell phone or another number, you may do so through the CommPortal:
- Go to mymetronet.net/commportal
- Log in using your 10-digit telephone number and your PIN
- Click Call Manager
- Click Forwarding
- Select Forward calls immediately
- For Forward calls to, enter the desired number exactly as you would dial it if you were calling it from your office phone (For example, you must first press a 7 on your office phone when making a call to someone off-campus so make sure you enter the 7 when setting up call forwarding to an off-campus phone number.)
- Click ApplyInformation Services wishes everyone a safe and enjoyable holiday break.
Wishing you and your family a safe and enjoyable break!