If you are using Safari and encounter a blank white screen where the form should be:
- Make sure that Java is enabled:
- Wait for several seconds when the page loads; sometimes the Java piece takes a while to show up.
If you are using another browser or the above doesn't work for Safari:
- Uninstall Java 1.7: http://www.java.com/en/
- Re-install Java 1.6: http://support.apple.com/
- Ensure that Java is enabled: http://java.com/en/
If the above do not work, visit the Registrar's Office located in the Administration Building and ask for Ken Kirkpatrick or June Wildman to override the form.